Blog Moved

My blog has moved!

https://kmack.azurewebsites.net

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Angular.js and Recommendations

Also, while I'm at it, I did want to put a post out here about another technologies I've been researching for personal projects.  I've been researching client side frameworks for a new project I've been working on for my own company.  And in the process of doing so, I've been looking at building a SPA application.  Now there are lots of great frameworks out there for building SPA applications, and in my case this is something I have not had much of an opportunity to pursue in my professional life, so I'm definitely doing so in some personal projects.

In the process of researching Angular, I came across a great podcast of .NET Rocks, specifically with Dan Wahlin, where he talks Javascript and Angular, and he references a youtube series that he put together.  And it really is fantastic and I definitely recommend it to all that are interested.  And best of all it takes a little over an hour to complete all parts.

#1.  Part1
#2.  Part 2
#3. Part 3
#4. Part 4
#5. Part 5
#6. Part 6
#7. Part 7